1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.
Well, I asked Ryan NOT to tag me in the first place but in the end, thanks Chris for tagging me..LOL..
1. I LOVE to collect recipes but I hardly ever cook/bake anything new…LOL..I have just taken a photo of chocolate muffin recipe that I saw in the common kitchen. Jess told me that she wil wait for me to bale the muffins for her, then I went, “Maybe I will do it after the exams”(which is still a good month away). My attention is invariably drawn to the mini recipes found in the supermarkets eg Coles and even online. Don’t ask me why, I just LOVE to see food ^^
2. Dieting never works for me which connects to the point above. I have tried reading about all sorts of dieting methods eg high protein diet but I will abandon my plan as soon as I see the GLORIOUS FOOD!!!! I don’t blame myself for doing that as how many people in the world can resist the temptation? I have this crazy craving for Doritos once in a blue moon. No matter how much junk did I consume, I would still need a piece or two of Doritos chips to be satisfied ^^From a lecture a couple of weeks ago, I have learnt that dieting does not work well for people who are at an average BMI. Oh well, this is as good as an excuse I can have ^^
3. I LOVE to wear skirt despite the erratic weather in Melbourne. Therefore, I religiously check weather forecast every morning to make sure that I don’t miss any opportunity to wear skirts ^^ I used to be extremely tomboyish as there was not even a single skirt in my wardrobe but I guess I have become more feminine :p
4. I am clueless with directions. Do not ever ask me for directions. But the hilarious side of it is I will eventually get to my destination, probably with a little bit of detour. I rely heavily on my ‘sense’ of direction. Reading map, therefore is definitely a hard chore. I can orientate myself on the map but I just have problem translating into the real situation at hand. So you know who not to trust when you get lost next time ^^
5. Lame jokes. You can ask Jess for details since she has been my cooking mate for the whole year. Any subject can become my topic but I may not make people laugh, that’s the thing. Anyways, I often laugh at things that people don’t even find it distinctly humorous. I guess there is just a wiring problem somewhere in my almighty brain.
6. I sleep very early and wake up very early too! I guess the number of my friends who actually sleep at the same time as I do is countable. I just can’t kick the habit of turning in early. I get so muddle-headed at 10ish and the only thing in my brain is sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep……….I stop concentrating at the tasks at hand. Some people asked me what will happen once I become an intern, well, let the patient wait :p
7. I LOVE colours. Have a look at my hand-written notes and you will realise that I have at least 6 colours for one lecture. I will fall asleep looking at my lecture notes if they are all in yellow highlighting! I also have a whole set of magic pens ^^ I used to find time to draw too but it seems a bit difficult to do that given my 8am to 5pm uni timetable
8. I LOVE to sing especially in the shower. That’s the reason why I love Deakin showers which has an extremely loud ventilating system. I can sing and sing and sing without worrying that I may go off key^^ I sing when I am cooking too. Actually, there is not a place where I can’t sing!
Ok, it’s time to tag more people!!!! I have decided to be less evil by just tagging 5 people ^^
My lucky 5-Yeu Sheng, Hui Mei, Ping Cheng, Clarice, Leo
My hair has started greying in my teens--just like mom. Therefore I am constantly on the lookout for great hair colour products to make me...
You are probably among the 94 percent of Malaysian adults with gum disease based on data from the National Oral Health Survey of Adults 2...
TOP Embraces The New Norm To Help Orang Asli Children Return To School Safe & Protected In This Year’s ‘A Brighter Future with TOP’ CampaignContinues Collaboration with TESCO and Jabatan Kemajuan Orang Asli (JAKOA) Kuala Lumpur, December 22, 2020 – With the spike in COVID-19 ca...
Yes you didn’t read it wrongly. Fats can be good for you! Essential fatty acids aka linoleic acid and alpha-linolenic acid, are good fats t...